Behind the success of every child is a passionately committed, intensely engaged and totally empowered individual.
We provide services to empower such passionate and committed individuals to achieve the goal of 'swasthi' i.e a healthy mind and a healthy body for the child and young adolscents and teenagers. The various specializations and services we render to attain the above aim are as follows:
No medicines are given; treatment is done in the manner given below.
Common Special needs include:
~ Academic problems, Writing Problems and Learning related disorders like Dyslexia / Dysgraphia / Learning Disability, Hyperactivity, Weak Attention & Concentration skills (ADHD), Very Naughty/Mischievous/Destructive and Restless Child.
~ Behavioral Problems- like being aggressive, stubborn, adamant, answering back, disobedience, Temper Tantrums and hitting other school kids.
~ Adjustment problems- like stealing, lying, having relations with opposite sex, keeping bad company, spending more, talking too long over phone, showing off and other related adolescent adjustment issues.
~ Emotional problems- like exam phobia, refusal to attend school, psychogenic aches/ pains/ headaches/ stomachaches/ fits/ seizures, psychogenic stammering, anxiety, depression, fears, phobias, bed wetting, thumb sucking, nail biting and other conditions like involuntary body movements of eyes/neck/facial muscles etc.
~ Development assessment of Speech & Physical growth/DQ assessment, IQ Testing & Aptitude Testing.
~ AUTISM - Remaining self preoccupied/inability to speak properly according to age.
- Psychological Assessment and Testing
- Psychological Services (Psychotherapy, Behavior Therapy, Behavior Modification, Relaxation therapy and Counseling)
- Special Education
- Early Intervention Services
- Intensive Psychotherapy and Counselling.
- Personality Assessment and Testing.
- Testing for Mental Health Disorders.
- Testing for Learning Disorders.
- Neuropsychological Testing
- Psychodiagnostic Evaluation
- IQ Testing/DQ Testing
- Rehabilitation Counseling
- Speech Therapy
- Special Education Services
- Crisis Intervention Services
- Developmental Assessment.
- School Mental Health Services
- Parent Counseling and Training
- CBT - Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Occupational Therapy